Thursday, October 2, 2008

I'll Believe In Anything

I think I've tried out every type of lifestyle there is.
The thing is, as a person, I never really change. I change the way I live. I change the things I do. But I'm really always the same. I'm the same as I was when I was.. 12 years old. I haven't changed. I haven't grown up. I still have the mind of my younger self.

But being able to try out different ways of living, and seeing from one million different point of views has made me the most understandable person to.. everybody. I feel like I can relate to just about anybody, just because I've lived like them before.

I've had friends that don't give a damn about me.
And I've had friends that love me.
And now I really do know the difference between the two.

I've met people that look up to me.
And I've met people who have tried to destroy me.
And I know how take control of both.

I've had times where I have a ton of money.
And I've had times where I was flat out broke.
I've been friends with people whose parents are millionaires,
And friends with people whose families can hardly get by.
And I still don't know if money is the root of happiness.

I've got around town in fancy cars.
And I've taken the bus to get from place to place.

I've been nice.
And I've been terrible.
I've been cruel.
And I've been greedy.
I've been fake.
I've been crazy.
I've fucked up.
And I've fucked people over.

I've had months where I'd do nothing.
And I've had months where I was never not doing something.
Always alone,
or always with a million people.

I've been a liar,
and I've dealt with liars.

I really don't think there's anyone I can't handle, or anyone that I can't figure out. I've seen it all before, I've done it all before. I'm done hearing how you're "a hard person to read"

I bet you anything I can adapt to your lifestyle.

1 comment:

Cammisha said...

Interesting interesting. You're right and I think that's why we both enjoy different experiences so much cause it's living a different live with someone else but still being the same person.