Monday, October 20, 2008

Feelin' fresh

This checkered composition notebook is keeping me on top of everything.

It's gonna make me sound.. insane, but I have an endless amount of tasks on a checklist of things I need to complete this week. It seems like I'm always writing down little things in it lately. Just because I fail at remembering anything, and it seems easier to see what I have to face when it's written out.

Work at least four hours for dad, turn in my application at Jamba Juice (and all the other stores i'm applying at), make enough money for homecoming this weekend, and tonight I'm gonna completely get caught up with school and get both of my grades to A's by the end of this week.

Feels like there's nothing in my way now.

2 comments:

Cammisha said...

Okay...
That's scary how alike we are after reading this. I was thinking today, I need to make a list of everything for school I need to get done. And I'm starting it tonight.

I've also been working all day on school work to catch and get everything on track. It's amazing how alike we are. I love us.

Cammisha said...

Scratch the it scares me, it just amazes me that you would write something like this today when I was just about to.