Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Behind Closed Doors

You really set it out to them like it was a rule, didn't you?
And they followed what you said, didn't they?

"We're not talking to Michael anymore"

It amazes me how much you have, and how little you appreciate it all.
Just going to your moms house showed me how glamorous your life really is. You have everything. And you have so many people that love you. So why is it that half of the time I see you, you're always upset about something? Or always complaining about something or someone?

You have a few people that would do anything for you, and give you anything that you want. You should be the happiest person in the world.

I found out a lot about you these last few weeks. And I don't know how you do it. I don't know how you lie and mistreat the people that love you the most. It makes me feel sick everytime I think about the fact that you cheated on him, and it makes me feel even more sick that you deny it.

The thing is, I don't hate you.
What you did is terrible. But I still respect and love you. You were one of the most important people in my life and having to step away from you because of the things you were doing to the people I care about was hard, but I had to do it.

Whenever anybody says anything about you I go along with it. And I'll admit, I've said that I hate you a couple times. But I never once meant it. Go ahead and keep talking about me. But don't you feel weird doing that since just about a month ago you considered me your best friend? And go ahead and keep faking nice to me, because I'd rather have you do that then not talk to me at all. I don't hate you. I actually hope you find something to love. And I really hope you wake up and realize.. you have it all.

Pull yourself together. And god damn, stop putting on this act.

No comments: