Thursday, October 23, 2008

We've got everything we need right here,

And everything we need is enough.
It's just so easy when the whole world fits inside of your arms,
Don't really need to pay attention to the alarm, wake up slow, wake up slow.


I really like starting the day early. Although, I think I'm gonna go lay down again for a little. Just because I still have time before I have to leave for school.

I just got home from the Wind-Up Bird with my dad. We had coffee and talked, and caught up a little bit. It was nice. Because even though we're in the same house, I feel like we haven't been connecting much lately. During the summer we were so close and now I feel like I only say hi to him when he comes home, and then say goodnight to him before he goes to bed.

Now I'm sitting in the basement, finishing my coffee, and listening to Jack Johnson on the surround sound speakers. The cinnamon candle upstairs smells really good. And I can hear my dad whistling to Banana Pancakes.

I love this.

No comments: