Saturday, October 25, 2008

Deja vu with in myself

I'm so pissed at you dad.

Of course the letter finally gets delivered to the house when I've already caught up in my classes. I hate that you took away my phone, called me stupid, and told me I'm going nowhere with my life. And what I hate even more is how ten minutes later you act like you can talk to me and act like everything's just fine. Screw that. Screw you.

I can't wait to prove you wrong with straight A's.

Last night was a lot of fun for me and even though it's a saturday, you're making it feel like a sunday for me. If I don't get to go out tonight, I'll be pissed.

Back to last night.. I went with stephanie, sydney, andrew, avieta, bryant, eric, and ariel to the corn maze. I feel really bad for what I did to Ariel, and hopefully she'll forgive me. I'm sorry I was so mean, and I'm sorry you left because of me.. I actually had a lot of fun. It was funny, as ghetto as this sounds, we couldn't go to my house, bryants house, or erics house so we slept in bryants car. It was freezing, and hella uncomfortable. But overall it was one of the best nights I've had in a while.

Saw 5, and quarantine today!
Then going out to dinner with the group.

No comments: