Saturday, October 18, 2008

Like Eating Glass

I don't actually end up leaving my house on the weekends until 10:00 or so.
And it's getting really old.

I do love the night life. But I like being out during the day too..

Starting next weekend I'm gonna start staying at my brothers house on Saturday nights. He has a room for me and everything. It's too hard trying to find rides from where I live, and I'm more relaxed at his house anyways. He'd let me go out whenever I want, and I don't have to worry about getting caught sneaking out.

I'm changing up things a little bit.
But I think I'm hurting my dad at the same time.

...I took ten dollars from my his wallet tonight.

And even though I shouldn't feel guilty, since it's nothing compared to taking one of the hundred dollar bills in there, I still felt terrible. When I came downstairs he smiled at me and asked if I wanted to watch a movie with him and Susan, but I told him I was going out for the night. He always seems disappointed when I say that..

I have enough guilt from the things I've said to him in the past couple days, I don't think I can handle having anymore. So I went back upstairs, and put the ten dollars back in his wallet.

2 comments:

FRANKENSTEPHANIE! said...

I hate leaving the house so late at night, but unfortunately that's when everybody else wants to go out. There's little choice in the matter.

Not all those who wander are aimless... said...

Sometimes the people we hurt are the ones we love the most. It's funny, when I lived with my parents i wanted to be as far away as possible, and now that I am as far away from them as is humanly possible while still living in the USA I miss my father the most. as soon as something goes wrong, he is always the first person I want to talk to, and he might be the only one who really understands me. funny how things change.