Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's weird

There's some people that repetitively try and talk to me (over myspace)
Mostly all of them live in my city, just go to different schools. And it bothers me because it's like they're clueless. I won't reply to their messages, they send another the next day. (I once again don't reply) Yet, I still get another message a couple days later. Usually always saying the same things,

"Hey, whats up?"

Sometimes I just give them a chance.
Just to see what they really wanna talk to me about, and it ends up being small talk that goes nowhere. I hate small talk. And I'm sick of the fact that it sounds like a script.

"How are you?"
"I'm good, how are you?"
"I'm good too"
"What have you been up to?"
"Not a whole lot, you?"
"Same.. not a whole lot"

So expected..

I know this is ridiculous to complain about.
It just bothers me. They don't even know who I am, why do they try so hard to have a conversation with me, that they can have with any other person on this planet? I guess this should make me feel "wanted" but it doesn't. And what I don't understand is, how don't they understand after the 100th time of me not replying, I obviously don't care to talk to them?

...Sorry, now I'm just being rude.
Bad mood, I guess.

No comments: