Saturday, October 4, 2008

Come downstairs and say hello

My dad found out I snuck out last night. I got back around 3:30 in the morning. And he was in his room, sleeping. He left a note on my door and it said "Talk to me in the morning"

I was all nervous because I knew in a couple hours, it was just gonna be a punishment and a lecture. I couldn't even figure out how he found out. I had Ariel park away from my house so he wouldn't hear the car, I went out the back door really quietly, and I turned off all the lights in my bedroom. I guess my dad just figures out everything.

This morning we had our "talk" and surprisingly, he didn't care. He really wasn't mad. He said that he trusts me and that if I would of just checked in with him, it would of been fine for me to leave. He knows I'm smart, and that I wasn't doing anything stupid. We had coffee and he made me breakfast and he didn't even ask me what I did last night.

I felt guilty about it for some reason so I burned him the CD he's been asking me to burn for him and we drove to Nike and listened to it in the car.

The main point is, he trusts me now. And I'm gonna make sure I keep that trust with him.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: