Friday, October 3, 2008

Again and again

"All you do on the weekends now is.. party"

I hope you know I still know how to have normal fun, too.
I still like doing stupid things.
I still like movie nights.
And I still don't mind being lazy at your house.

I haven't done anything today. Which is weird.. because it seems like all week I've been planning everything to happen on Friday. We might throw Bryant a party this weekend for his birthday, but then again, there's really no where to throw it.

I saw Eagle Eye last night with Avieta. Greatest movie I've seen in a while.

We hated walking everywhere yesterday.
We were walking down Coburg Road and it started raining harder than I've ever seen it rain before. We were soaked with in five seconds. And from there on, the day just went downhill.

Today feels like it's going by so slowly.
Another rainy day.
I want it to be 9:00 so everyone can get off of work. I want to go do whatever the plan is for tonight.

Rainy Days

No comments: