Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Flying high

Everything's starting to fit together.
It's all starting to balance itself out.

I couldn't ask for better friends then I have right now.

Cammisha we're making the best of what time we have. Whether you go to California or not once high school is over. I can't even describe how perfect our friendship is right now. How perfect it has always been. It's hillarious how my dad always uses you as the example of a perfect friend. And how whenever anything's wrong he says something like, "If you have someone like her, that's enough" He's right.

Avieta and Bryant. I take back ever saying I feel like a back up friend.
You guys never get old. I'm never bored when I'm hanging out with you guys.
We fight a lot but then we usually never fight about the same topic more than once. It happens once, we lay down the bottom line to it, and then we forget about it.

I'm completely secure with the group of friends I have now.
At the end of the day, those three are who I can rely on the most.

1 comment:

Cammisha said...

I'm so happy you're happy.
Yay for you! and
Yay for us!

I love you to death too, and thank for being one of the few people that is making me not feel guilty about whatever decision I'll make.

Like Jose said, "You need to enjoy your time right now. Tomorrow may never come, You can't spend this time being unhappy and stressed about something that could never happen."