Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pretending there's glamour and candelabra

It may have been fun at first, but lately my weekends are just.. uncomfortable.
I've been spending most of my time with people that I hardly even know, and at first it was nice meeting new people and all. But I'm realizing more and more how uncomfortable it is when I'm with those strangers and we're not partying.

Everyone's telling me to get to know these people and eventually I'll feel comfortable. And it's so like me to bail out because I'm not comfortable. So I'm going to try not to..

I'm tired of jumping from house to house and trying to find somewhere to go.
I'm sick of being in the same room with people that I don't even like.
And I really hate how when I wanted to just have a normal night with a couple of my friends, the plans are ruined, and we ended up driving everybody around. Really, that's all tonight was for me, sitting shotgun in Bryants car and driving people everywhere they wanted to go. It's sort of annoying that I gave up my night for that. Not like it was his fault or anything.

I'm hoping my weekends start getting better.

I keep thinking "Where's the fun or comfort in this?"

But I keep on going..

mkl on aim: TEP, YOU'RE A GOOD PERSON
mkl on aim: um, sorry
Tepni: AW
Tepni: REALLY?
mkl on aim: yes. idk, when i go away from the computer you actually want me to come back, and when i want to get off you want me to stay on
mkl on aim: i need more people like that lately

No comments: