Sunday, October 5, 2008

Don't lose touch

First of all, I'm happy with how many people have blogspots now. I've always wanted more of my friends to have blogspots just because I love reading them, but I've never really said anything about it. Now I have about 10 people on my blog update list.

I love it.

I know you're starting to like him again, and even though it's not at all understandable in my mind, I'm gonna let you do what you want. But don't forget about your friends while you're changing up everything. I'm sick losing friends because of relationships. They'll find the one that's "perfect" for them and then completely isolate themselves from everybody else. Then a couple months later, the relationship ends, and they come running back to their old friends in hope that they'll take them back. I know that's not your plan, and I know your intentions are good. But I still worry about it.

I wish you could realize that being independent is okay.
It seems like your using him to help yourself move on from this mess your in. But that's an endless cycle. Because after him, it's gonna be another guy, and another, and another. Rebounds really mean nothing. And I'm sorry if you take offence to this, because I know in your mind he's not a rebound. But in my opinion, you need to help yourself instead of looking for somebody else to help you. And you need to love yourself before you love anyone else.

No comments: