Tuesday, September 30, 2008

September 30th, thank you!

Now that I have a little bit of closure, things really aren't as bad as I built them up to be. I'm sort of glad you said what you said today. And I'm glad that it pissed me off. Because as weird as it sounds, now it's easier to not care about it as much.

If you really think I use you for your car then you're retarded.
I can't think of anytime where I've asked for a ride when I WASN'T hanging out with you.

And now you're just acting like you're five years old.
"Hey, wanna go to lunch?"
"Why, so I can drive you?.."

YUP, YOU KNOW IT!
Because I have no one else who can drive me, right?
I don't know why you keep acting like that when I'm obviously trying to fix our friendship. It's not gonna get fixed if you keep being annoying like this.

I guess you're just looking for a reason to be mad at me when really, you should be looking at the reasons why I'm annoyed with you.

I'm fine with how every thing's going right now.
No, I'm more than fine with how things are going right now.
I'm having fun. And I'm loving every little bit of it.

I liked today. Even if I just went to Avietas, and walked around and talked with her forever. I loved it. I feel like too many people judge her. When really, if you don't like her, you basically don't like me. It was fun talking to her about the future, and talking about all the little things we're excited for. Then going to Bryants work and making fun of him for two hours.

I like the way things are going.
I like the direction I'm going in.

But really, thank god that September is over.
This month has always been cursed for me.
(Also seems like the month I post the most on here)

OCTOBER! OCTOBER! OCTOBER!

1 comment:

Cammisha said...

Woo!
I told you it would all blow over eventually. Yay I'm so happy that your happy again