Monday, September 29, 2008

Come Around

I feel like we're a lot alike.
And I think I want to get to know you more. I think I want to be friends with you.

But I'm starting to feel like I sort of fail at keeping new people around lately.

It seems like I don't try as hard to impress anyone. And sure that could be a good thing. But to me, it's a bad thing. I've always tried to make a good impression on everyone that I meet, even if I don't care about them. And now it's like.. I really could care less. If I'm in a bad mood, I'm gonna act like an ass. And if I don't like the person, I'm really not going to pretend that I do. Whenever anything is uncomfortable or whenever I'm frustrated with something I keep distancing myself from whoever I'm with.

What I'm talking about now doesn't even relate to what I was talking about at first but, whatever.

The point is, I'm very careless lately, and I'm starting to hurt the people I love.

No comments: