Sunday, September 7, 2008

Another year. Here we go.

I have so many good feelings about this year. My first day was already everything that I wanted it to be. I have classes with all these people I know, but don't talk to anymore. And I'm just looking forward to getting to know them.. again.

I like restarting with people.
And just restarting in general.
Even though it's only been a day since school has started, I still feel like a brand new person.

I saw so many people that I held grudges against last year and started to ask myself "why?" I don't know. I don't know why I was against so many people for little things that they did. But the thing is, they remember the things I did and the things I said, and I remember it too, but we let it slip by. It happened, and it really just doesn't matter anymore. I can now look at them for who they are, and stop thinking about who they used to be.

I wish every day felt like this for the rest of the year. So.. new.

No comments: