Sunday, September 21, 2008

So, this is it?

I guess this really is it.
I guess I've done it again. I've pushed you away.
And once again, I'm only thinking about myself.

At first I was saying "Why stick with something I don't really want?"
But now I'm saying "God damn, every group of friends is gonna have its flaws. Why do I keep letting people down?"

Fuck.

I feel like it really is too late to fix anything. At one point, I did have two different options. But I just kept pushing it out of my mind. Maybe this is good for me, and maybe this is good for you. I really don't know..

But looking at your top friends, and looking at your heroes just ruined my whole day.

I have the most nervous/anxious feeling inside of me.
And to be perfectly honest, I'm gonna try and stop acting like I'm indestructible, because right now, I'm scared about the weight that's gonna be put on me because of my decision to not stay around.

I feel like I'm getting pulled one million different ways by one million different people, and I really don't have anything stable to call mine.

I guess this is the point where somethings yelling at me "Get the fuck up, and keep moving" Because I can't stay stuck on this forever.

No comments: