Wednesday, September 3, 2008

people post

1) I would believe you, but you're always lying.

2) You're a great person to be around, and I think we have a lot in common, but you never follow through. I can't think of one time where making a plan with you wasn't difficult. Despite all that, you're great. There's something about you that makes you very addicting. I hope we can stay close, but I don't know if that'll happen. I know you don't mean to do it, but whenever I ask you to hang out I feel incredibly clingy because I can never get you to reply, and then when you do it's a real short reply. I especially felt like that when I liked you.

3) I miss you. Every little thing you that we argued about in the past really helped me fix things now. I am so grateful for having you as a friend, and I'm happy that we're still friends after all the rough patches we pushed through. That sort of goes out to two different people. Thank you, both of you.

4) I really hope we can become friends. It seems like you're fun to hang out with, and I can tell you're a nice person.

5) I miss hanging out with you. I guess I can't really say we were ever great friends. We hung out a lot since we both had the same mutual friends, we were in the same group. But we always got along, you were always really funny, and before I met you I always really wanted to be friends with you. You're such a great person, and we're both so much alike. I'm gonna make sure we hang out a lot more this year.

6) I'm glad we're friends again. You don't know how much I missed being friends when you stopped talking to me. The reason I made all those changes, the reason I stopped partying, was for our friendship, and I don't know if you really realize that. I mean, of course I did it for myself too, but I really hated the thought of losing a great friendship for something like that. I think you sometimes think I'm being serious when I "freak out" when I'm really joking, and I think you still think I get all worked up over small things and act like "it's the end of the world" like you used to say. But I'm usually never.. serious. I'm usually not as angry as you make me sound. I always watch what I say whenever we hang out, because I feel like it's really easy for you to take it the wrong way, and I sometimes worry I can't tell you things with out you repeating it to someone else, or changing it all up before telling someone else. You're a great friend, and I really am glad that you even gave me a second chance to be your friend. I thank you for picking me back up again. I thank you for getting my life back on track.

7) It's weird that we don't talk anymore. I still feel really embarrassed about the last time we hung out. There's not much else I can say. The way we stopped being friends was really out of no where too. And I don't think either of us really cared that it stopped.

8) You probably think I'm a terrible person. Every time that we plan to hang out I never can. Something happens, or I can't get a ride, or whatever. You told me I'm more flakey now. I miss you a lot. But whenever we would plan to hang out, it wouldn't really be.. a plan. It would be like this:

"Lets hang out tomorrow"
"Okay, where?"
"Um, I'm not sure"
"Okay, when?"
"Whenever"
"What are we gonna do?"
"I don't know. We'll figure something out"

And I was always worried that when we did meet up, and hang out, it would be a bunch of "So, what do you wanna do?" And I really didn't want you to think I was boring now. I'm sorry if you think I've changed. And I'm sorry if I let you down. But I think this year, we're gonna grow close again.

9) You're a great friend, one of my best friends. It's always so much fun hanging out with you since we're always up for doing the same thing. And even if we don't make any plans we still have fun just hanging out at your house, or just driving around the city all day. The only thing I've noticed is you start to act a little bit more mean towards me when we get around other people. You'll say embarrassing things about me, or instead of just making a joke, you make it about me. And I usually really wouldn't take it personal, but you do it to the point where it just gets on my nerves. But besides all that, you're a great friend. I'm glad we don't fight a lot like we used to.

10) I don't wanna say that our friendship's not the same, because when we hang out, it feels like it is. The only thing that's different is I'm not invited anywhere anymore, well rarely. I usually have to invite myself, or include myself into your plans. And you guys say "Why don't you call us?" I just don't wanna feel clingy. You're still my best friend. And I know during the school year all of it will go back to normal, and we'll go to lunch together, and hang out on the weekends. I'm just worried you think I don't wanna be your friend anymore. I really hope you don't think that. But I'm starting to get the idea that it's you that doesn't want to be friends with me anymore..

11) Hanging out with you guys was always so much fun. We'd go to all these different places, we'd always come up with random things to do, and every weekend was always so epic. You guys made the beginning of sophomore year a lot better since the starting was so terrible. You guys were my first friends that had cars, which was also epic, and we were always hilarious. I'm not really sure why we all stopped hanging out, but I'm hoping this year we all start hanging out more.

12) I feel bad for every saying anything bad about you. Because I used to tell everyone "I really have nothing bad to say about her. I really can't." But all sophomore year I was rude and stubborn. I take it all back. You are a great person. You are one of my best friends. You always have my back. You always are fun to hang out with. You are loyal, and I know that you're gonna be by my side for these next two years. So with that said, thank you for everything. I can always trust you. I just really hope this year you can become a little more independent and treat all of your friends equally. I feel like you put her before everybody else, and it's really not fair. I'm not the only one to notice it, and if it doesn't change, you are gonna start losing people. I just really hope that doesn't happen, because you're such a great person, and you care so much about everyone around you.

13) You are really.. my best friend. That's all there is to it. Nobody else really adds up to how close we are. You care, you show you care, you tell me you care, and you constantly prove that you're never going to abandon me. I know there's so many people that care for me, and a lot of people that would never leave me because they get bored of me. But it happens. Friends change, and friends leave, and friends screw you over. You would never do any of that. I really don't have to worry about any of that with you. We are exactly the same, and at the same time so completely different. We feed off of each others life styles and teach each other so many things. I've said it for years, and I'll still say it, you're the strongest person I have ever met in my life. And you really keep me motivated without even trying. I thank you SO much for everything that you've taught me, and for everything you've done for me. I hate saying anything negative to you, but the only thing I hope you work on is the way you confront people with things. I think when you confront people, you do it out of anger and frustration and don't really think about the way you're saying it, instead of saying it in a more.. (calm?) way. But I know we all do that sometimes, so before I'm just gonna stop there. I'm the most comfortable around you, and I don't think before I talk with you. I just say what ever, you know? We never really argue, which is a huge plus. We usually end up laughing the fight off, because the fight is ridiculous almost 95% of the time. Once again, thank you for everything. I don't know who I'd be, or where I'd be with out you as tacky as that sounds. You have been there through everything. And we have such a great future ahead of us. California, here we come!

14) I don't think you really have your own mind anymore. I was really excited when we first met because I remember thinking "I really like the way he thinks." But I don't even know now. It seems like you don't state your own opinions anymore, you just go along with hers. I wish I could still call you one of my best friends, but we really don't hang out as much as we used to. I know it's not your fault since you work a lot. But it's the same situation. I never feel like I'm invited anymore. For a while you would crack jokes towards me all the time, and I always would just laugh at them at first, but after a while you'd do it all day! And with anything I'd say, you'd reply with another smart ass joke with me. Don't worry I'm not offended by them or anything, it just got annoying after a while, and it seemed like I could never actually talk to you normal. I liked the times when we all used to drive around all night and then when we'd go to drop me off, we'd sit in my drive way for three hours just talking about shit, and then by the time I'd go inside, I'd be in trouble for being out there too long. You're still one of my best friends. And when we do hang out, I'm glad you don't always use me as the joke (haha). I know you don't mean any harm by not hanging out with me that much lately, I understand that you're busy, I just hope we keep talking, and keep hanging out. Because you've shown me, and all my friends some of the best times that I've had all through high school. You're a great person and you put up with a lot of shit that you shouldn't have to put up with. Thanks for everything.

15) We talk again which is nice, and maybe you'll come into eugene a couple more times this year. You still are my best friend. I don't know how much more I can say since it's been about a year since we last hung out.

No comments: