Sunday, August 31, 2008

We used to roll the windows down, and play the music loud

I'm listening to all the songs we used to listen to.
It's kinda strange how listening to them really makes me remember all the feelings I used to have for you. And they were consistent feelings that lasted for a couple months. It's weird how different I see you now. It's weird how different you are now.

I remember the night you came over to my house and watched movies with me, and I never really wanted you to go home. That's probably the last time I remember actually liking you.

I sort of had to make myself stop liking you when you let yourself slip away.
I wish I still saw you the same.

1 comment:

Molli said...

I check in on your life mostly every other day. I don't know if that's creepy or not.

The way you write is nice, though.