Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday

I worked all day for my dad.
And I've been making a lot of money.
But I know that I'm just gonna spend it all so quickly.
I don't know how to save my money and it's starting to worry me. I haven't put money in my bank account for months, maybe even a year.

I guess I should work on that.

I got in an argument with my dad while working, and ending up storming out and leaving. I went over to Hilary's and listened to music for a while. And right once I was gonna leave, my dad called and said sorry. He gave a pretty good apology, so I forgave him.

I think he's finally understanding how much I care for my family lately.
I've spent so much time with him and susan this summer. More than I ever have. Whenever my plans don't work out, I go with them to dinner, or go work with them.
That fortune cookie was right, "Family will become your main priority this year."

But it's getting old.

Starting tomorrow, I'm gonna start making, and following through on plans with my friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you came and sailed away with me, it was fun.

Michael Fitzgerald said...

who are you!