Saturday, August 9, 2008

Trainwreck

I don't sleep.

Every night I'm up until 4:00 in the morning.
Sometimes even later than that.
When I sleep I feel like I'm missing out on something, or wasting my time.
Which is ridiculous. Because what am I gonna do at 4:00 in the morning? (Besides three way calls with Steph and Andrew)

The truth is, I don't even get tired. I don't go to bed because I'm tired. I have to make myself go to bed. When it rolls around 4:00 I say, "Well I'm up this late, I might as well stay up.."

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SLEEP NORMAL ANYMORE.
And it throws me off the next day, which sucks.
I wake up really early, or really late. And then I'm exhausted for the rest of the day. It's like I'm more awake at night then I am at day.

I've been at home too much lately. I've been around my dad too much lately.
I'm so tired of everyone having jobs. I'm gonna get the application for The Wind-Up Bird Cafe tomorrow and apply there.

Tomorrow hopefully I'll actually be able to get out and do something.

I really need to get out of this house.
And the funny thing is, I've only been here for two days.

No comments: