Saturday, August 30, 2008

Well, I have locked my actions in the grooves of routine.

Everything has turned around, and for the better.
I've been having so much fun lately. I just wish I started this earlier.

I had a long talk with my dad today and he was telling me how it feels like anytime I talk to him I just ask for money. (Even though it's money he owes me for working for him) but that's not the point. He said, "Even though I owe you the money, you don't have to ask me for it immediately every time you see me." He said he wants me to actually try and start conversations with him more often. I guess this is all a big change for him. He liked me being at home with the family a lot this summer, and now that I've been out every day, he thinks I'm going to get back in the routine of constantly being on the go. But I really can't do that anymore. I don't have the energy to do that anymore. Having one lazy day out of the week IS okay. And I'm just starting to realize that.

He told me, "I'm worried you're starting to find happiness in things that won't really make you happy in the end."

...Money

No comments: