Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Breakeven

It's so selfish of me to ask you to pay attention to us when you need to pay attention to you more than anything else. I'm lying if I say I don't want you to be a part of my life anymore. Because at the end of the night, I still love you. When I don't want to be anywhere else, I still want to be with you. No matter how upset I get with the things you do, it doesn't make me hate you. There is a lot of hurt in our relationship, yeah. But there's so much more between all of that. I can't make myself stop wanting this. I can't tell myself to keep going and not look back, and actually do it. I can't push myself away from what I feel.

I don't know what will happen, if everything will happen all over again, or where we'll end up. But it doesn't matter right now.

Molli said to me, "No one can prepare themselves to fall in love, and you can't prepare yourself for what happens when you fall out."

It's the in between part we have to enjoy. Not where it ends up. Because it will end up the way it's meant to end up. And there is no reason to back away from something that you strongly believe and know you need.. I love you. And I'll be here for you as whatever you need me to be.. Whether we're together, or if I'm just there as your friend. I'll always listen, and I'll always help. And if we both decide that I do need to move on, it doesn't mean I have to walk away. That's not the only way to move on. And if we're ever apart, it doesn't mean we can't still love. I'll do whatever it takes for you to love yourself. Even if that means you not loving me anymore.

No comments: