Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Shooting the stars down

It's really hard having nothing to look forward to when the week is over.
I'm really lonely lately. I don't talk to a lot of my friends. Some of them won't even acknowledge me. I guess by this point in high school, all the ones that weren't meant to last, fall off. And you're with a couple close ones that were always meant to be there. I know that's how I've always been told it works.

But I miss my friends making plans with me.
Nobody has asked me to do anything for basically the majority of September. Probably because they figure I'll be busy with work anyway.

I am happy with the people I have in my life. No doubt about it.
It's just hard seeing how everyones senior year already seems so great. Today I came home for half of second period and lunch because I didn't know who else I'd go with. Bryant has no classes so he's never at school. And the class we do have together, he won't talk to me, since he's with Justin. Sydney and I are weird lately. I need to share Cammisha with her friends. We work together and she might be soon living with me too. We're always together. She's one friend that I never have to worry about spending too little of time with or too much. Because no matter what, she will always be the best friend I have ever had and ever will have. I didn't even want to bother texting other people that I could think of, so I just left. This is supposed to be the best year of high school. And I just can't seem to find any type of thrills.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I wanna hang out with you more!