Monday, September 7, 2009

I broke into a million pieces

I love falling asleep in different homes every other night. And leaving before anybody wakes up, to come back to my own bed, to sleep for just a couple more hours. I loved you two driving all the way to my house and knocking on my window this morning to wake me up to take me out for coffee.

It's so great that most of my friends aren't friends with each other. They're all so different. And they all bring me into completely different worlds. I love that last night it wasn't hard at all to open up to anybody that I came in contact with.

It feels good that for once I am my own person.
I'm not the third wheel. I'm not a part of anybody.

I love being out of fucking "groups"
I'm so happy that for once I'm not defined as somebodys somebody.
I'm not defined by anybody else.

I'm happy. I'm free. And I'm proving to myself and to everybody else that I really am better on my own.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know who you are, and you don't know who I am. . . but your blog is better than any I have ever read-it's actually honest.

Michael Fitzgerald said...

thanks, a lot.