Sunday, September 27, 2009

'I'm heaven sent,
don't you dare forget.
I am all you've ever wanted,
what all the other boys all promised.
Sorry I told. I just needed you to know.

I think in decimals and dollars.
I am the cause to all your problems,
shelter from cold. We're never alone.
Coordinate brain to mouth.
Then ask me what's it like to have myself so figured out.
I wish I knew.

We're concentrating on falling apart.
We were contenders, we're throwing the fight.
But I just wanna believe, I just wanna believe,
I just wanna believe, in us

This is the grace that only we can bestow.
This is the price you pay for loss of control.
This is the break in the bend,
this is the closest of calls.
This is the reason your alone,
this is the rise and the fall.

I just wanna believe, I just wanna believe,
I just wanna believe, in us'

No comments: