Sunday, September 27, 2009

The more you try to erase me, the more I appear

I completely risked my social life tonight for reasons that I can't say. But reasons that nobody will ever find out. Reasons that would of turned a house full of people against me. I'm good at hiding things, I'll give myself that, I hide it with smiles and laughs, even when in the most uncomfortable and scary situations. Faking things is becoming surprisingly easier as the years add up. And I think that's a good thing. We all have to do it every once in a while to save ourselves. We will be the only two that really know what I did. And I'm glad you told me not to worry about it. I'm not anymore. I ended up having one of the best times I've had in a long time. I was with people I never see anymore, people that I've really missed. and everything was exactly the same as it's always been.

It's funny how when things end with people, it's not always clear how the other person feels. It's weird looking back and talking about how I was always the first one to leave. Or not remembering what even happened that separated me from them in the first place. But people like Cameron, Nick, Andrew, and Rayven never let things come between. And really, they haven't changed a bit ever since I've been away from them.

I love new beginnings.
And what I love even more, is old friends becoming new friends.

No comments: