Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Pace Yourself

This has happened so many times that it's just getting too ridiculous to take it to heart or to take seriously. I really hope you don't think that this highly impacts me. I have a higher tolerance for people walking in and out of my life now. It's bound to happen at some point and I don't let it get to my head as much as it used to. It's okay that we're not friends anymore. And that's probably a good thing because who wants unneeded tension? You could sum up our friendship in a brief paragraph. It really wasn't much, was it?

It really is true that I learn a little bit from every one that I've ever known. I think for you I can say that you taught me how to hold back and realize that it's good to pick and chose your battles. You would always make stupid little remarks towards everything I would say and would make me feel stupid all the time. What bothered me the most is how much you thought you knew me. Even if you were joking when you'd say I'm so predictable, it bothered me more than anything else. I learned from our friendship that how people treat you is their karma, and how you react is yours. You had no reason to act the way you did and I'm glad I'm backing off now before I just stoop down to your level. I hope soon you can stop trying to test me and stop trying to get reactions out of me...

No comments: