Monday, February 16, 2009

I'm smart enough to take a hint now.
I'm smart enought to let it go.

Last night I came home around 3:00 and stayed awake until 4:30. And honestly I wish I didn't send that message right before I fell asleep. I wish I never said the words "I miss you" I wanted to keep it simple. I started typing a bunch of things, but once it was all typed out, I deleted it. Because "I miss you" seemed to sum it up.

The thing is the message was read, with no reply.

This is physically taking all of my energy.
I trust people to change when they say they can. And I think that's my problem. I trust too much. And I think to help myself, I really just need to forget about it.

"I Should've done something, but I've done it enough.
By the way, your hands were shaking.
Rather waste my time with you.

I Should've said something, but I've said it enough.
By the way, my words were faded.
Rather waste my time with you."

No comments: