Monday, February 9, 2009

Your pride, or some personal war

This time, I'm not going to let him talk me into staying. As of tomorrow, I'm taking my stuff, and going straight to Davids. I don't know how long I'm going to be there, but just being away from him will be good. I'm not going to call. I'm not going to come by the house. I'm going to make him think back on everything he said to me tonight, and I hope he feels guilty.

He went way too far this time.

All of a sudden, him wanting to send me to Idaho doesn't really sound like a punishment anymore. And for once, I'm actually forgetting about whatever I have going here and considering leaving. I want him to be as angry as I am. Right now my outlook on everything just sucks.

I'm so tired of everything.
I am extremely unhappy right now.

No comments: