Sunday, February 22, 2009

Untitled

I know it seems like I don't care. And I know I flake out all the time.
But I think it's just because I don't want to let you down.

I really really miss you. And every time I say something like, "Lets go to lunch this week" I actually do want to. But it never happens. Neither of us make it happen. The other day I was going through some of my old comments on myspace, and there were so many pages that were all you on there. I remember how excited I was to start being friends with you. I remember when I first added you on myspace, you had a song by Brand New. And then I remember stealing all of your music. And I remember finding the song "Reinventing Your Exit" because of you and always listening to it. And still every time I listen to anything by Placebo, you're the first thing that comes to mind.

I think about winter when I think about when we started being friends. I remember going downtown, chai tea, going to your house, texting all the time, and getting in trouble all the time for laughing at everything and everyone in science class and english class.

I liked it when I knew you before everyone else did.
Before they dragged you to all their parties.
And before they all complained to you whenever you'd hang out with me.
You used to always make fun of my friends and tell me how stupid they were. And you'd tell me how they're not good to me. I always doubted you, but you were right. Even though you never completely got to know me, I think you can predict me better than a lot of people. I think you always knew what was best for me.

1 comment:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very fine......