Friday, September 28, 2007

I have to block out thoughts of you. So I don't lose my head

I do miss you. I always will. I love you to death. And you've showed me so much. You've taught me so much. I wish we could both change. I wish we didn't argue all the time. But we do and there's really nothing we can do about it. I don't think you're willing to change for me.

When I think about it. We've been arguing since the starting of Summer till now. So obviously you can understand why I'm so fed up with this all. This is my last blog that I'm going to write about you because I'm sick of writing about the same thing over and over again.

You sent me a text saying "I want things to be better" you don't know how happy I was when I got that. It all kind of went downhill after you starting throwing things in my face about what I do wrong. And how I get mad about the stupidest things. LETS GET THIS CLEAR. I AM NOT MAD ABOUT MY NIKE'S. LMAO. I just thought that was funny. Completely doesn't relate to why I've been mad at all.

Whatever. I'm just being "A broken record" right?
We both cared so much for each other. It's terrible seeing us throw this away. But I don't even know what to do. I guess the fun we had just started to come to an end. And neither of us wanted it to happen. I want us to be cool. I don't want you to hate me. I don't hate you. I love you to death. It's just too hard to be your friend. I don't know if I'm going to regret this later on. I don't know if I'm doing the right thing. Everybody says I am. But I can't listen to anybody else right now.

All I know is tonight you said things to me I never thought you'd say. Even after you said you wanted to fix things.

"Don't say you miss me after this"

Well I miss you. I guess we'll just see where this goes from here.
Just know that you have changed me and shaped me into the person that I am right now. You've made such a big impact on me. I will NEVER forget you. No matter what.

Goodnight

No comments: