Monday, September 24, 2007

Distracted

I'm actually going to get back on track in school. I just finished all my projects in photoshop so I'm just sitting here thinking about how much I put stuff off. You know what's sad? This is like, the third week of school or something and I already have missing work. PATHETIC! I come home some days, and other days I'll just go hangout with friends right after school. But if I do come home right after school, I still never go straight to homework. I talk to friends, I get on MySpace, and then I usually call Rayven or find something else to distract me. And then I say "I'll just do it tomorrow morning." which leaves me tons of work to do the next day.

I love the feeling of being on top of all of my work. Having it all done. It makes me feel so accomplished. I want to have that feeling more often

NO MORE DISTRACTIONS

When I get home I'm going straight to homework. I'm turning off my phone. I'm turning off my computer. And I'm going to work.

No comments: