Friday, September 14, 2007

Photoshop period one

ONCE AGAIN

I'm bored and writing in photoshop
Uhm, I just made this

BEFORE PHOTOSHOP:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

AFTER:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I kind of did a bad job on the sky. And there's just a random pole sticking up. But I think I did good on the garbage can. Haha. I was going to sleep in today and kind of skip first and second period : /

But my dad called and hes like "Are you on the bus on the way to school?" and I'm like "UHM, YEAH" I was really sleeping in bed. And then he's like "well I have the day off so I'm on my way home. Have a good day." And so I told him I missed the bus and he gave me a ride to school. He was mad. But I don't think he is anymore.

I'm supposed to go with a lot of people tonight. But Lupe's party is tonight and I hope I'll be able to do both : /

OKAY WE'RE PHOTOSHOPING SOME GUY, SO BYE

No comments: