Sunday, September 16, 2007

You're driving me insane

I hate how you treat her. I hate how much you bring her down. I hate how you say you love her and need her when you're the one that decided to call it off. She's one of my best friends and I'm sick of seeing her hurt. Like she doesn't have enough on her mind already? Please just give her a break. I hate how paranoid you are. Constantly asking what guys she has been hanging out with lately. I'm sure you're a really great person. But right now you're even driving me insane. And I'm sick of seeing her crying.

BOO! When you bring her down, it brings me down. Stop it Stop it Stop it. I want her to be with a guy that makes her happy so I can see her smile again. And don't you ever doubt that she doesn't love you. You clueless fool.

No comments: