Thursday, September 27, 2007

I was just with you guys in the library

And I found myself getting REALLY annoyed.

All three of you are like, clones. That's the thing that has always bugged me. You guys all have the same voice, personality, everything. There's absolutlely no individuality in that group.

The first thing she said when I came into the library "Wow I can't believe you ALREADY got your nikes dirty. Wow." You guys make it seem like looks are the most important thing ever. You always have. I don't give a damn how dirty my nikes are. LMAO. I like them messy. Even though they're not even that messy. They're just not pure white. So just be quiet.

I also got upset when you guys made a big deal about Ariel coming with me and andrew to the game. You guys treated it like it's such a big deal. So I said "You guys.. why can't you hangout with all of us? It would be fun. Can't you guys open up to other people outside of your 'gang' seriously"

I really did mean that. You guys act like it can only be you four sometimes. This isn't me talking bad. Or trying to DISS you on the internet. I'm just venting. Also when Jimmy was making fun of Chelsea Hunt. Don't ever do that again. I know you weren't being serious but it still pissed me off. Nobody talks bad about my friends. I always stood up for you. So I'm going to stand up for her. I left the library BECAUSE you said that.

PS.
You guys always say "You treat your new friends better then you ever treated us."
Yeah because they actually treat me like a human being. You guys have done a lot for me, but it's never enough. When friends are nice to me, and care for me, and SHOW that they care for me, I pay it forward. Mabye if you guys weren't so harsh towards me I would do the same for you.

I'm sick of this.
Rayven, I love you to death. The way you act lately just isn't the Rayven that I know. Jimmy I want you to grow up. You're seriously the most fun person to be around when you're actually being nice. But NOBODY wants to hear your insults, or your constant bad attitude. I guess this is the way you've always been and you really aren't going to change. I just wish you would.

I miss hanging out with you guys.
You wanted me to hangout during fourth but if it's going to be anything like it was this morning in the library I'd rather not be there. I'm so tired of getting excited, thinking you guys made change, and thinking that you guys are going to be better friends to me. I know I have to put an effort to hangout with you guys, but I don't know.. I JUST WANT THINGS BACK TO NORMAL. Back when I never had reasons to get mad at you. Back when all we did was have fun. Now, it seems like you guys are just constantly letting me down.

I'm not saying I'm perfect to you. It probably seems like I'm not even making an effort to hangout. But this morning when I hungout with you guys in the library you said. "Are you here because you had nobody eles to hangout with?" Whatever. I was there because I wanted to hangout with you guys. It's not like you guys are my BACK UP FRIENDS.

I've come to the conclusion that Rayven, you're the most fun, and the nicest, and so funny, when you're not around them (Jimmy and Angela). I don't know.. you guys kind of change when you're all together. God damn it this sounds like I'm talking bad about you guys. I'm really not. Jimmy and Angela and Rayven you guys all have your REALLY great sides. Do you see how back and fourth I am with my emotions towards you guys? It's the most confusing thing ever.

I think I kind of just got sick of the repetition of the group. Since you guys all act SO much alike. All say the same type of things. You all get SO serious about some stuff. I don't know. It got so boring. SO old.

I don't even know what to say right now. I'm getting all mixed up and I can't really put my thoughts into words. I'm done. I need to finish my project in photoshop.

Bye

No comments: