Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Not enough time

There's never enough time for me. This summer seemed to go by so quickly. I didn't get to do everything that I planned to do. But then again, this probably was one of the best summers of my life.

Idaho. Seeing my mom. Going on night drives at 3:00 in the morning through country roads, talking to her about everything, with my feet on the dash. Having some of the best times of my life with her. Seriously. I had some of the greatest days of my life up there. I miss it. I miss her.

Being with my friends every day. My dad says that it's not normal how much I'm gone from the house. I just find it hard sitting at home, doing nothing. When I could be out with my friends enjoying the freedom that we have right now. Because next summer we'll have jobs. I mean, I'm pretty sure that's going to take up a lot of our time. Screw it. Next summer will be great. I'll have a car mayn.

I'm kind of excited for school? I don't know. I'm looking forward to it, but at the same time I'm dreading it. I've changed so much over this summer, and I'm starting to surround myself with really good people. I think that's going to make sophomore year a lot easier. Two more days of summer. Two more days.

THERE'S JUST NEVER ENOUGH TIME FOR ME.
I want these days to go on forever. Summer 2007. The best one so far.

No comments: