Monday, September 3, 2007

People People People

You can try to guess which one is you. I won't tell you though. Please just don't ask me who's who. Thank you.

1) You really pissed me off when I saw you at the Sheldon game. And I only talked to you for about five minutes. You're one of the reasons I don't want to go back to school. I really just don't want to see you or hear anything that you have to say to me. You're hella annoying. I really can't stand how cool you think you are. Please get out of the 'middle school phase'

2) I haven't talked to you for a long time. I put you under my heroes. Which felt kind of weird since we don't talk at all anymore. But whatever. You still are my hero no matter what. I was supposed to hangout with you sometime this summer but that never happened. It's all gooood though.

3) I love you to death. But so many things you do get to me. I don't think you really know how to act yourself. I hate when you get into my business. I hate when you try to talk for me, or try to state my thoughts. You're so much fun though. But the things that bug me about you kind of over power the fun that we have. It's really starting to get to me : /

4) You're so much cooler now. There's times when you drive me insane, and there's times that you make me so mad, but what I realized is you're always so chill and nice and not so harsh when you're just hanging out with me. It's when you're around everyone else when I see the other side of you come out. I hate it. I wish you could always act how you act around me. It would make things so much easier. Besides all of that, you're one of the greatest, funniest friends that I have.

5) I can't stand you. I can't stand the things you'll say to me, even if it is just over myspace. Go away. You're annoying and immature.

6) You've become one of my best friends. I really don't think I can name anything that really bugs me about you. We get on each others nerves every once in a while but doesn't that happen for everybody? You're so fun to be around. Staying at your house is seriously addicting. You're one of the funniest people I know, and you're always really supportive about everything. Your religious personality has really helped me with little things, honestly. It may not be noticeable, but you actually do change my look towards some things. Even though I do tend to disagree with a lot of your opinions. Don't take it personally. I don't usually agree with any ones opinions at all. ;)

7) Even though we're "cool" now, I still feel really awkward every single time I talk to you. Because it seems like just a few weeks ago we were telling everybody how much we hate each other, and we were sending each other harsh messages and text messages. I don't think I'll ever really be as good of friends with you as I was. From what I hear, you're still the same. And if that's true, I would rather not put up with that. But don't worry. There will be no more shit talking from me, no more harsh messages, or any of that stuff. I'd just rather not deal with your difficult personality. I just hope you learn that you can't expect me to forgive things that easily. And I hope you learned that every lie you tell digs you into a deeper and deeper hole.

8) I miss you. I miss how we used to be. And I miss the times when we could hangout with out arguing. I really am trying not to bring up our arguments anymore because I know it's annoying, and I know it just makes us start another argument. But it seems like we never actually talk things out, and when we do, we don't make a change. The smallest things piss me off. Like, when somebody says something mean to me, you don't stand up for me, or say anything back to them, you just laugh. So then I'll say something like "bitch" and then you get mad, and look! We're both mad at each other! Once again. I don't know. I don't think you realize the things that piss me off. I'm starting to not be able to stand 'attitude' in people. Attitude where every thing's a big deal. And attitude where you act higher then other people. You may not notice it, and you may think I'm just being an ass right now, but I hate it. I hate when you say some sassy remark, roll your eyes, and walk away. It bugs me so much and builds up this anger inside me. I hate when you say something that YOU think is funny, but it really just hurts me. Then you say "Wow Michael. Don't take me so seriously." When in reality, if I were to ever say something like that to you, you would be so pissed. We're both so hypocritical towards each other. I know I've said that a million times to you, but it's so true. We both tell each other to stop doing something, and then we turn around and do it. I don't know, maybe this is just the way you are, and maybe it's something you can't change about yourself, and maybe I'm just going to have to learn to deal with it? But I think we both really have some changes to make. Regardless, I love you to death. Nobody has ever made such a big impact on me. We always have the greatest talks about life, and relationships, and every little thing that is on our minds. No matter how many harsh things you can say sometimes, no matter how many arguments we may have, I don't think I could ever stop being you friend. Seriously. It would hurt too much knowing you're not in my life. I miss you so much. You have no idea. I just want to drop the arguing. It seems like every time we hangout now, we kind of LOOK for things that the other person is doing. It's so much more noticeable when you're mad at the person. Ily to death. You're muh homie for life.

9) Best friends for eeevaaaa. Nobody even knows how good our friendship is. We have arguments a lot, but it seems like we get through them every single time. I've known you my whole life. You have made such a great impact on me. It's insane. You're the only person that I can really act myself around. I'm not even joking. It seems like I kind of adjust my personality a little bit for everyone else. For you it's like, I don't even care how I act. There's nobody else I'm like that with. We're so insane. We're so stupid. We're so funny. I love us. I love every single time we hangout. I love our conversations. I love how much alike we are. I love that we've kept this friendship going for so long, and we've kept it so strong. I can't name one other friendship that has actually lasted this long. Not one. It seems like a lot of the time you want me to put all my focus towards you. That's not supposed to sound mean. I just wish you could realize that ALL of my friends want that from me and, it's hard. I don't know. I know that's no excuse. But it just seems like you want me to act a certain way, and do certain things that just AREN'T ME. It's so hard to explain, so hard to put into words. It's just I'm not that good of a friend to be honest. I understand why you get upset, but at the same time I'm just like "I don't want to argue. Can we just drop this?" I don't know. I just don't think I can really match up to your expectations of 'the perfect best friend' I know you miss our phone calls, I do too. I really don't talk on the phone at all anymore. I've told you that so many times. I wish we did hangout more. It seems difficult to make plans sometimes though. I can't really explain it. I'm sorry I haven't been the greatest friend on this planet. I'm really trying to work on it. I love you to death.

10) I talk to you on AIM a lot. I can talk to you about anything. Seriously, anything. I look forward to getting on my SECRET AIM account just to tell you about my day. You're one of the funniest people I know. I love you so much.

11) You've always been so fun to hangout with. Even though we hangout rarely. But I'm scared of your fakeness (I know that's not a word) you seem to switch best friends constantly. I just would rather not be your 'friend of the month' because I know that's what would happen. But no matter what, you really are the person that has made me laugh harder then anybody up above you on this list. You were always so fun to be around. I mish you.

12) We've hung out a few times this summer and we seem to be a lot alike. Just by reading your blogs, it shows me how much alike we are. Seriously, some of the stuff you write in those are some of the thoughts I have every day. You're always so much fun to hangout with. The three or four times we hung out this summer were some of the highlights of my summer. I really would like to become good friends with you because you're a fun, trustworthy, good person.

13) You're great, you're funny, you're the most fun person to hangout with. I want us to start hanging out more. Along with all your other friends. You guys are so much fun to be around.

No comments: