Monday, December 29, 2008

Wind

I understand completely how I could be bothering people right now.
And I'm sorry, I guess.

I am completely fallen for her. And I am so happy.
I guess it's understandable that you were mad that I left with her to go see a movie when I had already made plans with you, and we haven't hung out all break. And then you left. And then you came back, and I started talking on the phone with her. And I know that's a little ridiculous. And I guess it's understandable. But also realize I put up with it too. I walk in on you and him making out. I put up with hanging out with him when I really don't care to hang out with him. And realize you are one of my best friends and if anything, you should be happy for me. And I'm pretty sure, at one point, you were like this too.

But to switch to another person, thanks Bryant.
You never got frustrated with me and EP for talking to our girlfriends all night and constantly asking you if we could sneak out to get them. And you didn't get mad when we left for the movies. You never really get mad at me when you have reasons to most of the time. Last night was fun. A lot of fun.

I have really good friends.

No comments: