Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cammisha

Let me just give you one huge thank you.

Everyone always says the only time you're truely your "real self" is when you're by yourself. That's not true. The time I'm actually myself is when I hang out with you. And you're the reason I've never lost that part of me.

Thank you.
There's been a lot of days where I've had a lot of plans, and canceled them to hang out with you just because with you it's always guaranteed to be fun. We don't even have to anything to stay entertained and I love that. I love how we create so many traditions with out even trying.

Thank you for coming over and playing mancala with me and talking. Thank you for all the amazing music you've introduced me to. Thank you for helping me face so many things, like how I feel about my mom moving. Thank you for never complaining about how many pictures I take. For dealing with my music that you hate. For reading every single post that I write on here, and telling me to post when I haven't for a while. For coming on all of our family trips. For staying my friend since preschool. For telling me your honest opinions about my friends that you don't like. For making fun of me when I deserve to be made fun of. For making things awkward, to make things funny. For embarrasing yourself to humor me. For loving all the movies I love. For making me feel at home, wherever we go. For sticking with me through my arregant, selfish, and stubborn ways. For explaining things for me when you know I'm too lazy to explain them. For our walks downtown in the winter. For replying to my thousands of random text messages. For rebelling with me, and letting me rebel. And for watching me go through a million different phases and staying caught up with me.

You've changed my life completely, And I realize it more and more everyday.

1 comment:

Cammisha said...

No, michael, thank you.