Saturday, December 27, 2008

All the commotion, has people talking, talking

I had a goodnight.
And I'm really excited for tomorrow.
And tomorrow night.

And I love you stephanie.

Tonight I saw Yes Man. It was good. I liked it.

I'm stressed out right now.
And see, this is what worries me.
I'm so annoying. I've been sending multiple texts, and since I haven't gotten a reply in an hour, I'm worried somethings wrong. Or I'm worried I'm doing something wrong. I don't want to be so clingy. But in reality, I am really clingy. And I worry too much.

I'm glad I got out of my house today. But when I get out, I really just need to stay out, because this is how I get when I get home. I start to complain. And I really hate complainers. Why am I being such a downer lately? Someone please answer that for me.

Well no more. I have everything. I have so many reasons to be happy.
One excellent thing is happening after another.
And I love it.

No comments: