Friday, December 12, 2008

What's going on?

Yesterday I almost had my dad come pick me up in the middle of hanging out with everybody. Not because I had a reason to come home, but because I just didn't want to be out. I texted him and said, "Can you come get me?" I was too cold to walk around town. But that's not a good excuse. Until I get my car in January, I really don't like walking around town when it's so cold out. Luckily, my dad texted back and said, "No not right now"

I say "luckily" because it actually ended up being a really good day.
What would I of done at home? Nothing. And now, I'm doing it all over again. About 4 people have asked me to hang out today and I'm sort of wanting to stay home. I guess I just don't like not having a plan for the day.

Oh well..
Going out..

No comments: