Friday, December 26, 2008

Get me out of here

I'm so sick of being in this house.
I'm mad that Stephanies going to Portland for the rest of break.
I never like the day after christmas. When everything goes back to normal.
I'm annoyed that Avieta never replied to my text about me going over.
I've been wanting to hang out with Bryant but never have a ride.
And I want Cammisha to come back from California so I can talk with her.

I hate ever being alone. Because that's when I start to think. And when I start to think, I think a lot. About everything. I'm really getting tired of winter and being stuck at home. Today I'm looking through the pictures on my old computer, and listening to my old playlists on iTunes, which something I really shouldn't do. Up to now, I have been fine with the fact that Caitlin, Ramsey, Chelsea and I aren't friends anymore, or at least I convinced myself that I was fine with it. But when I listen to these songs that I've been trying not to listen to for a while now, I go right back to square one. I go right back to complaining about what I screwed up. Or what was messed up on its own. Or whatever. I guess once things are done, they really are supposed to be done. That's why it happened. That's why it ended.

But I think about that day at Alten Baker Park when we all went down by the river and put our feet in the water, and stayed there for a long time and talked. And then I remember the time when we were all running around Gilham Elementry with Caitlins family playing night time hide and seek. I miss the summer. The heat. The good times. And mostly, them.

Just because I know how to keep moving on, doesn't mean I know how to forget. And yeah, I repeat myself on here a lot, but I guess that's because that's what my life is. A bunch of repetition. History repeating itself over and over.

And it's getting old.

No comments: