Monday, December 8, 2008

I have everything

I don't like my last post.
I take it all back. The negative side of me that worries too much is annoying.

Being able to call you mine is the greatest feeling ever. Saturday night was perfect. You make me so happy. Nothing matters at all when I'm with you. My dad could of easily found out that I snuck you into the house that night, but if he would of, I really wouldn't of cared. I'm so happy that nobody can bring me down, no matter how hard they try. I loved just laying there with you until 4:00 in the morning. Waking you up and telling you that you needed to get home.. hardest thing ever! I really could of just stayed there for hours. I'm so comfortable with you. You're different than any other girl I've liked. Everything about you is perfect.

ASFENWAGJGWAE
I can't even put it into words.

I love you Steph.

No comments: