Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'd like to say I'm sorry

I don't pay enough attention to the good things what I've got them

Tonight I went and looked through a lot of my old messages in my inbox on MySpace. There was so many messages on there from people that I don't talk to anymore. A lot of conversations I don't even remember having.

I noticed there would be a couple pages of the same few people. They would message me a lot, and reply to bulletins, and I could tell by my replies that I didn't really care to keep the conversation going with them. And then on the next page, there they were again. Messaging me again. A lot of them were people that I would really like to talk to today. People I would like to converse with again. And it's funny because now, they don't even pay attention to me. At least, I don't think they do.

And then there would be messages from people who were more than just acquaintances that would reply on MySpace.. But people that actually really cared about me. Some would be messages out of no where just telling me that they loved me, or telling me how much they missed me, and my replies were so.. casual. They would ask to hang out, and I would say, "Yeah! We will soon!" But a couple pages later, "We never hung out!"

It's really true..

It's ironic... We ignore those who adore us, and adore those who ignore us.
We hurt those who love us, and love those who hurt us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

coughlet'shangoutsooncough

Michael Fitzgerald said...

who are yooou?