Sunday, December 14, 2008

After some time, It's something I find true

I know it's a bit of an intense comparison but love is like a drug. And when it's taken away from you it's hard as hell. I love you so much. I've watched love make people happier than ever, I've seen people give up everything they have for it, and then I watched love destroy them. It really can. It becomes everything, and it takes over you. It consumes you.

I guess that's why I'm so scared.
Because you make me so happy, and if I did lose you, I'd lose a lot of myself.

I get a terrible anxious feeling when I don't talk to you a lot during the day and when I haven't seen you in a while. And I can't imagine completely having to let go of you. I don't know why I'm thinking like this. I shouldn't be.

I'm tired of people saying that I don't really love you.
And people saying I'm not reading my feelings correctly. That what I'm feeling isn't real.

Up to now, I was single for about 2 years. And over those two years I watched my friends in relationships and didn't understand. I didn't understand how people could have such a strong dependence on another human being. I also didn't understand why I didn't accept love. With you, I do. I understand it all. I was waiting for someone right for me, someone that could make me feel real. Someone to prove to me that I actually do have real feelings. You've done that.

I guess you can't really enjoy love if you constantly fear you're going to lose it. So I won't. Or at least, I'll try my hardest not to. Right now I have you, and you have me, and that's all that matters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think a lot of people feel that way pretty often ....at least i do