Thursday, November 20, 2008

What goes around comes back around

I know it sounds extremely tacky, but if my life were a movie, everytime I see you it would be the scene where everything goes into slow motion and the intense music comes in. I get that nervous feeling in my stomach and my heart starts to race. It sounds like the way people describe what it feels like when you see someone you love, but the funny thing about that is it's the complete opposite feeling. It's actually really ridiculous. I don't wanna feel like this all the time. I don't wanna have to change the route I take to class just so I don't have to run into you. I avoid any conflict lately.

Is peace between us really too much to ask for?
To be honest, I'm over it. I get over shit fast but I don't forget it.
I feel like this is the way to handle the situation if we were 13.
I feel like these blank stares and nervous feelings are a waste of energy.

I know we can't just put this behind us like it happened a long time ago, but there's also no point to carry it on like it's the end of the world. But sure.. go ahead.. keep doing what you're doing I guess if that's what works best for you. But I'm done. You can keep your hatered close, but I'd rather not. I'm too happy of a person to deal with these kinds of things.
I don't waste my time on these kind of things.

No comments: