Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Forgive.. Or forget?

I'm pissed about this whole situation.

You know I like her a lot, but you ignored that fact and only thought of yourself. You have your own thing going for you. Why do you need more than one relationship? Do you know how to be independent.. at all? You probably never thought I'd see those text messages. And if I never did see those text messages, I know for a fact you guys would still be continuing whatever you both had. Those "left over feelings"

I feel like a pushover. I wanna forgive you, but at the same time I don't even want to even talk to you anymore. I'd rather just not deal with you. You lie too much and make too much shit complicated. I'm not saying I don't do the same thing sometimes, but I feel like you drag it out to an extent. Sure, do that to whoever else. But you don't do that to your good friends. You don't do that to the people you care about.

I think you're getting a little bit too comfortable with us and you're starting to think you can do whatever you want, and say whatever you want, and you suspect we won't find out..

To tell the truth, when I told you to leave Avietas house last night, I really didn't feel guilty. I didn't even care about the fact that you had no where to go, or the fact that it was freezing cold out. It's not like me to do something like that. I'm not use to being thrown into super frustrating or dramatic situations because usually, I really don't give a damn. But I was really pissed last night.

Every one's telling me eventually I'll forgive you, but I really don't know.
I don't want you to think you can walk all over me, and I don't want you to think that I'll forgive you for stupid shit you do over and over again.

I don't just hand out my trust to anyone, and I'm really not somebody you want to screw over.

No comments: