Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Too much

It's really annoying how there's tons of guys at my school that talk about you. And probably tons of guys at your school too. And how people ask you who you like, you say me, and they say something bad about me.

Every time you upload a picture, you get a chain of guys saying something like,

"You look reeeally good"
or "You're hot"

There's always someone being a creep towards you, and it bothers me.
And sometimes it's even my own friends.

Guys ask you questions like,
"What kind of guys are you into?"

I've always liked competition. Just because it motivates me to be better in everything I do. And I always have this thing of trying to be the best. But right now, I just don't want to deal with it, hear what they have to say to you, or hear what they have to say about me.

The more and more they talk to you, the more and more I feel like I don't deserve you. Like you're too good for me. And really, we only accept the love that we think we deserve.

Am I holding you back from choosing from all those other guys?
Do they even really want you for what you are?
Do I really deserve you?

I need constant reasuurance and I'm sorry you have to deal with that.

1 comment:

Cammisha said...

Okay. So. Just because there's guys that may hit on her doesn't mean that she may be like, o I like him cause he hit on me or what ever it is your thinking. I don't really know her very well but from what I've learned is that just because someone likes a person because of their looks doesn't mean that person is gonna like them back or find interest in them, and you should know that as well as I do.

The guys that have hit on me or asked me out, I usually have no interest in at all because they usually just met me. Even though I look at you like a brother, I know that your different from all the other guys that just look at the looks, you look at both sides of people. And if she can't see how lucky she is to have a guy like you around, then it's her that doesn't deserve you.