Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I'll admit it

Every time that I'm in the library, and you're sitting at the same table with all of our mutual friends, I always have the urge to say something to you. But I know exactly what would happen if I said anything. Everyone would get quiet, you'd probably get quiet, and it would probably be really uncomfortable.

Yeah yeah yeah
"I thought you hated him?"

That's old news. I'm over it. You should be too.
We're actually still a lot alike, in my opinion.
It's weird how you change the way you act whenever I come around, though. And you won't make eye contact with me. You pretend I'm not there. You're really not fooling anybody..

On another subject, I don't know how to feel about Jacob going to South. I still don't know exactly why we stopped being friends. I miss being at his house every weekend, just hanging out at the house with him and Stephanie, going to Red Robbins with them, all of that. His house basically became a house for me too. I guess Sheldon is the main source of his stress (according to him) But I think he's probably stressed at home too. Steph moved out, his parents are always gone, and last I remembered his parents weren't doing good.

Hopefully he knows I'm still here for him.
I know he's not a terrible person and he has good intentions.
I guess I'm a pushover since I heard all of the things he's said about me. But I still don't care. I still know he enjoyed our friendship just as much as I did. And I really don't think he meant most of the things he said.

I hope you find some stability, Jacob. And hope you figure somethings out.

No comments: