Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Until next tuesday?

Its weird posting on my phone, but the movie Cabrerra is playing right now is really not holding my attention. I always have a hard time paying attention in this class.

I'm just waiting for this period to be over. I'm going to lunch with Bryant and Avieta. They talked last night and worked things out, thank god. I feel like I can actually calm down now. I can stop worrying.

My dad should be on his way to the airport right now.. He's going on a trip with his brothers and won't be back until next tuesday, which means at home it'll just be me and susan.. Really not looking forward to that. What makes this situation ten times worse is that me and my dad have been fighting ever since last night. This morning we said things we shouldn't of said when he dropped me off at school. All I have from him is a text he just sent, "I can't even talk to you anymore. You attack me after every word I say. I'm actually excited to get away for a while. Sad, isn't it?"

Maybe this time away will be good for us.
I don't even know. But he deserves better than how I treat him.

No comments: